Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pictures I

It's Picture Time! First, we have a few of Juliana dressed as a baby swan from her ballet recital.  This one was taken right after she finished.  Think she was having fun?


Here we are together!  Wish I knew how to photoshop that stray hair off my forehead.  Could she look any less like me?  <sigh>



Here's a pretty good look at her costume.  (Personally, I thought the swan feather headpieces made them all look like little old ladies, but they were beyond adorable, nonetheless.)





And now a few of the camera-shy David.  This one is from his birthday party.  Here he is opening his gift from us: an Ipod Shuffle.


Here's my little soccer stud on the field:


Here he is on his actual birthday, which we celebrated in St. Louis at Dave and Buster's.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang those kids are gorgeous.  Good thing they look like me, huh?

Anonymous said...

Not to be vain, but i think she has been looking more like ME as she's gotten older.