Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Are You Sick Of Me Yet?

I can't help it.  It's supposed to hit 102 here today.  I've got the house closed up like a cave, I mopped all my wood floors, and the kids are watching a movie.  I've finally got some time to get through these pictures.

Here's one of Juliana that I just love.  This was taken at one of David's soccer tournaments.  Between games, we had a picnic lunch and she was playing with the little brother of one of David's teammates.  Couldn't you just die for his hair?  Juliana never met a camera she didn't like, as illustrated here.  It's kind of hard to tell, but when Nick offered to take her picture, she sort of leaned forward, put her hands on her knees and smiled up at him. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've finally caught up.  Love your little baby swan with her faux-plunging neckline.  Who knew swans were so sexy?   And you at Julies?  Priceless.  You guys seem to have had a blast--very awesome.  And I'm glad you aren't pregnant.