Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Today's Score

1.  While cleaning the kids' bathroom, I straightened up and hit my head on the underside of the towel bar.

2.  While backing out of my garage this afternoon, I swung wide to get by Ritu's car which was parked in the driveway and scraped the front left side of my van on the edge of the garage opening.  In addition to the scrapes, something in the wheel well looks cracked and the driver's side door now makes a funny rubbing side when you open it.  Did I mention that the van had spent the entire morning at the shop having the brakes and power steering repaired?

<sigh>

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had you been thinking, you could have blamed the backing out problem on the head injury.  Duh!

Life 2, Janet 0

Anonymous said...

OMG!  Time for an eye exam?  You have the worst luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to laugh "near" you, Janet.  But your recent entries have me thinking I need to head to NYC and try out for the ballet.  Yikes!  (Hope the damage on the car isn't too horrendous)

Anonymous said...

Just wrap yourself in bubble wrap already!

Anonymous said...

Where was Paper Clip Man TODAY?  J, you SOOOOOOOOOOO scare me.  We must buy you some Ronco Door Savers.

Anonymous said...

I just have to add, can you imagine if you were wearing pointy toed shoes?  Things could have been much worse!