Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hell

Yes, I am fully aware of my lack of blogging.  My main reason is that the office, where the computer is, looks like a portal to hell.  The wall paper which I started removing in August still isn't completely off and the room has become a trash despository for the rest of the house.  I hate even coming into this room and it doesn't help that most times as I walk to the computer, I trip over the tangle of wires and knock the DSL out of commission.  I thought I would take a few pictures to illustrate the horror but when I picked up the camera, the battery was dead and for the life of me, I can't find the charger in this roomful of misery.

So all you get is my completely un-illustrated whining.  Along with my sincerest apologies.  If it's any consolation, I've written about a half dozen posts in my head....

Here's hoping for a big rush of motivation to finish the wallpaper removal as I think that will serve as a catalyst for the rest of the room. Either that or a big can of accelerant and a butane torch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clearly the solution is a new laptop so you don't have to be constrained to one room

Anonymous said...

Ask yourself:  what would MS do?  Martha would doubtless have a lovely lunch or brunch party followed by all the guests scraping and shoveling out the trash. Then, within an hour, you can loom your own wallcoverings with matching drapes and contrasting chair covers.

I think the blowtorch is just a bit over the top.