Monday, October 15, 2007

Found The Charger

Today I was determined to find that damn camera charger so that I could document this miserable room.  I  grabbed the trash can and recycling bin and tore through the mess like a crazy person.  In about 15 minutes the place looked a lot less like a hazardous waste dump and, as I was replacing some Scotch tape in a drawer, I found the camera charger tucked away nice as could be.  So now the camera is charged but the mess is no longer worthy of documenting.  I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere.

But because I promised, here are some pictures.  First we have the last bit of wallpaper above the windows.


Next is the tangle of wires that I trip over daily:


Here is our lovely and fashionable card table desk. We sold our old desk at a yard sale in May thinking that would hasten the process of getting a new one.  Did I mention that was in May?


Aaaaaand the last bit of wallpaper around the bookshelves.  That's all there is left to do and it's still not done.  Seriously, what is wrong with me?  (Please note that is a rhetorical question.)














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo what color are you planning on painting it?  do you have plans for a real desk or are you keeping the card table?

Anonymous said...

I have seven words for you.  See how you like them.  Ahem:  HIRE A PAINTER.
(that's 3)  BUY A BIG DESK.  And that makes 7.  I will be delighted to buy a desk and furnish the room for you if only you would give me a big old credit card.  Uh huh, that's what I'd do...furnish YOUR room.  Just gimme the card, OK?

Anonymous said...

You know if you ever let me in this room I'm totally ripping off the picture of Lauren Graham!