Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Confessions of a CF Husband

Are you guys reading this blog?  http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

I just found it a few days ago and it's absolutely riveting.  The blog is written by Nate who is married to Tricia.  Tricia has cystic fibrosis and was on the waiting list for a double lung transplant until she found out she was pregnant. Her baby, Gwyneth, is doing well despite being born 12 weeks ago at 25 weeks gestation.  A donor lung match was found today and Tricia is, at this very moment, undergoing a double lung transplant. 

With everything going on in my life, I'm thrilled to root for  people who are desperate simply to live, love, and raise their child. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for giving us the link.  It is an astounding blog and you're absolutely right...these are real heroes in daily life.  Boy, am I cheering for all 3 of them.

Anonymous said...

Dude, yer killin' me!!!!!!!!!! I just spent the last three hrs. (at least) sitting on my rump reading this blog. I can't wait to read tomorrow and the next day and the next...............