Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cranky....So Cranky

I realized a few weeks back that I'd missed my Blogiversary!  Yes, one whole year of blogging.  Hell, in that time I've  probably written enough posts to fill six whole months of blogging!  I'd apologize but I'm way too cranky to care about your feelings.  I'm stuck in a big rut of hormonally infused apathy.  I have so much to do (see: kitchen floor, mop; office, vacuum; laundry, til I die) and I'm sitting here instead.  Not only am I cranky, I'm cranky AND crampy.  And I keep going from too cold to sweaty.  And I reheated some cold coffee and ended up burning my tongue.  Also, if they don't stop finding nothing but dead, lost people (New state motto: Oregon: You Won't Find It Here!) I am going to lose the will to drag myself out of bed.  Oh, and I just saw that Mt. St. Helens is sending up steam.  Awesome.  Should we be heeding the message of the earth?  Forgive my misinterpretation.  Instead of heeding, I'm feeding, as in cramming cookies in my gaping maw 'round the clock. 

All right, I'm getting off my ass to vacuum now.  There seem to be a lot of cookie crumbs everywhere.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! The real reason you're cranky is that I have Mom all to myself! She's cooking and cleaning and walking my dog and cuddling with my children so I - don't - have - to! (Shoot, she's going home tomorrow...now I'M cranky...)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary, Janet!  Go sit by your mailbox and wait for a package from me.  It'll cheer you up.  8)

Anonymous said...

Oregon: Who's a benign hippy state NOW?
Oregon: We'll get you.
Oregon: Closed for the season.  Reopening in the Spring.

Anonymous said...

Yay!  A package from Amy!!

And also:  Oregon:  We'll Never Let You Go.

Anonymous said...

I'm cranky too; will you share your cookies with me? I still haven't done any.

Anonymous said...

Oregon:  A big old crevasse.  Watch yours.

Oregon:  U are gone.

Oregon:  the Bermuda triangle of states.

Anonymous said...

You guys are on a roll!

Oregon:  Now With Free Cryongenics!

Anonymous said...

Oregon: Where A Day Trip Can Seem Like Eternity

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Oregon. Now go home. To Jesus.

(Pls. delete if too evil.) -J