Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Three Things

Three funny things David said today:

1.  This morning I had encouraged him to change from shorts to long pants as it was quite chilly.  By the afternoon, though, it had warmed up considerably.  Leaving school he announced loudly, "I am NOT wearing pants to school tomorrow!"

2.  Upon finding out that there is a new kid named "Coyote" in his lily-white suburban school, he said to me very sincerely, "I bet he's Native American."

3.  Ritu was watching Candy Crowley reporting on the news.  David looked at her and observed "That's a bulky lady."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, can he say "She sells seashells by the seashore."?  :)S

Anonymous said...

I do understand that children today do not dress up for school, but I think going pant-less may be a touch too much.  Perhaps he can borrow a bear skin from Coyote.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I HATE to be a "lookist", but Greg and I are both frightened by Candy Crowley.  THERE.  I said it out loud.  I think I'M scary in photos....bbrrrrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Coyote?  Seriously?  I mean, name your kid after a critter, fine, but at least pick one that isn't widely reviled and a scavenger.  This is my son, Dumpster Diver.