Sunday, December 23, 2007

More Proud Moments

Do you remember when I managed to do this with the kitchen sink?  Today I did it again, but in a monumental twist that I couldn't possibly have managed had I tried to choreograph it, David happened to be walking behind me at the precise moment I accidentally activated the sprayer.  Although the inside of my sleeve captured the brunt of the water, he still managed to get a face full.  He was amazingly good natured about the whole thing, but I'm sure it will factor into his nursing home decision one day.

In other news, yesterday my mother tried to put on her cat as a sock.  And I quote:

Today, I was sitting on my bed, watching TV while getting dressed.  I put on one black sock, and seeing the other sort of behind me on the bed, I grabbed it to put it on.  Only it wasn't my sock;  it was poor Lucy, who jumped off one side of the bed while I jumped off the other.  I don't know which of us was more startled.  <sigh>

I'm starting to think that neither of us should be living unsupervised.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely you and your mom qualify for some sort of special assistance?  Until then, can you both start wearing helmet cams full time so we can see some of this stuff?