Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas Miracle!

This is the post I never thought I'd write.  But today, a mere five months after I started, Ritu and I finished taking down the wallpaper in the office.  Not only that, we got the excess glue washed off of the walls and the room emptied out.  Now we just need to spackle, prime, and paint.  (Oh, and have the carpet ripped out and wood floors installed.  And assemble the desk we bought at Ikea six weeks ago which has been in boxes in my living room ever since.)  But this is progress, people, and I have pictures to prove it!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hosanna Heysanna sanna sanna Hey!  Etc.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Now let's not make it another five months.

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a beautiful room!  I had no idea.  The stuff you have left to do is the fun stuff.  What color is it going to be?  The windows and the built ins are making me just a little jealous (and happy for you too lol).  

I'll join momdeplume in rejoicing, Andy-fashion ... just for you, I"m going to do the How-Now-Tequila dance.