Tuesday, September 11, 2007

While I'm Soliciting Help

When I went to Seattle in May, I brought David back one of those rubber bracelets, like a Livestrong bracelet but this one had his name already on it and a bunch of words like "loyal" "respect" "smart" and things like that.  It was a green camouflage color and he wore it every single day since I got it for him.  Last Friday, we were at an ice cream social at the school and when we were leaving, he realized he had lost it.  He was heartbroken (we're talking actual tears) and he and Ritu went back to look for it, but it was dark and he'd been playing down on the great big grass field. Did I mention it was a green camouflage color?

Sooooo, I've been trying to find another one.  I've googled every word combination I could think of.  I've found a zillion sites when you can customize bracelets, but none that are pre-printed like his.  You know how you see displays of pencils or keychains with common names printed on them?  It was that sort of a display, only rubber wristbands.  If anybody has some time and likes a google challenge, David and I would be forever in your debt if you could find a place to get a new one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you call the store where you bought it?

Anonymous said...

Remember the store? Have Julie go and buy one :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow I'll stop by Downtown Disney and see if they have any. They used to.